Get The Best Personal Loan Deals in Jaipur Without Hassle Only @ AapkaBank
- The personal loans are versatile and hence can be used for various purposes. Unlike a car or mortgage loan, you can use the personal loan for repairs, medical bills, dream vacation, debt consolidation, and much more.
- The Personal loan Jaipur is so popular because of the lower interest rates. The personal loan rates are favourable as compared to the rates on credit cards.
- Yet another benefit of getting personal loans is that there are a variety of lenders who offer them. You can borrow personal loans from traditional sources like banks or from online lenders or NBFCs.
- You would be surprised to know that it is possible to get a personal loan even with not great credit. Some lenders offer loan to people with not-so-excellent credits just that you might have to pay higher rates of interest to these lenders.
- The interest rates for personal loans are fixed, and the payment remains the same every month.
- Loan approval for personal loans is quite fats. While the mortgages and home equity loans can take at least a month for closing, you can apply for a personal loan online and get an answer the next day. If the loan gets approved, the money will be deposited in your account within a few days.
- Various lenders offer different repayment terms. They have multiple repayment options for personal loans. The term can vary from 1 year to 7 years, depending on the lender and your credit.
- All major banks and NBFSc offer personal loan Jaipur.
- Popular banks that offer a personal loan in jaipur are IndusInd bank, RBL bank, Indian bank, Bank of India, J&K bank, Canara bank, Axis bank, SBI, Oriental bank of commerce, Citibank, ICICI bank, Central bank of India, IDBI bank, Union bank of India, Standard Chartered bank, HDFC bank, Punjab National Bank, Bajaj Finance, Shriram Finance, Sundaram Finance, etc.
- Personal loans can be availed by both salaried and businesspeople.
- The chances of getting a personal loan with bad credit history depend on how severe the credit situation had been as well as the relation you had with the lender.
- For individuals with bad credit, it is advised to commit to improving the credit situation before they decide to apply for a personal loan in Jaipur.
- It is said that you must revise and raise your credit score to a number of 700 and above to get a loan at good terms and rate of interest.
- Age- the applicant must be between 21 to 65 years of age at the time of maturity of the loan.
- Businessmen, salaried individuals, and self-employed professionals can apply for a personal loan. For people who don’t earn a regular wage, talking to the bank manager is suggested.
- People with a minimum salary of Rs. 15000 can apply for a personal loan but the salary criteria depend on the city you live in and the company you work for.
- You should have work experience for at least a year with a minimum of 6 months completed with the current employer.
- The applicant must be staying in the same city/ address for at least 1 year.
- The applicant must have a total work experience of at least 2 years.
- The applicants need to have a stable and secure employment history.
- You can get your eligibility score checked by us to determine if you can apply for the loan or not.
- Valid identity proof- Any one document from the following needs to be submitted- Passport, Aadhar Card, Driving License, Voter Id, PAN card.
- Valid address proof- Passport, Ration card, Lease/ rent agreement, Driving License, Utility bill, Bank statement.
- Income proof documents- Salary slip of last 6 months and the latest form 16 needs to be submitted.
- Bank statement- bank statement for the past 6 months needs to be submitted along with salary credit.
- Continuity of employment proof such as offer letter, relieving letter, etc.
- Degree certificate/ educational documents for self-employed professionals.
- Proof for the existence of a business.
- Income tax returns of the last 3 years.
- Profit/ loss and balance sheet attested by CA for the last 3 years.
- Other documents as directed by Bank or NBFC.
- The personal loans with lower interest rates are usually offered to people with good credit history.
- The interest is determined based on a few factors such as credit score and history, amount of loan V/s your income, duration of loan, and policies of the lender.
- Thus, interest rate is different for each customer with each lender, depending on the policy, borrowing history, and credit score.
- If you wish to get a personal loan in Jaipur approved with attractive terms, it is important to have a good credit score.
- You must first get a credit report and credit score. In case of low credit score, you must take time to improve the score before applying.
- What is the minimum and maximum amount of loan for salaried people?
- Is there a need for pledging any collateral for securing a personal loan?
- What are loan repayment policies?
- What does an EMI stand for?
- How long does it take for the personal loan amount to get disbursed?
- What is the loan duration?
- How much can one borrow?
- Is there any minimum loan amount?
- How to choose the lender for a personal loan?
- Should I go for the lowest possible EMI?
- Fill out the loan application form following the instructions when applying for the loan online.
- You must upload the soft-copy documents when submitting the application for a loan.
- The customer care personnel then contact you to discuss the status of the loan request.
- You can also apply for a personal loan in Jaipur by walking into the office.
- The branch representative will mention personal loan schemes.
- You can then select the product that suits your needs.
- Then you must drop an offline application by attaching the hard copy of all the required documents.
- Your loan application will then be reviewed, and the documents will be verified based on which the loan application will be processed further.
- Personal loan interest rates can vary significantly.
- They can be as low as 11.99% and can go up to 36%.
- The rate of interest is calculated by considering your residence location, age, monthly income, employment and work experience, financial profile, loan amount needed, duration, and any other applicable factors.
- Additional 3% of the loan amount is charged as processing fee.
Q3. What is the minimum amount one needs to borrow in case of a personal loan?
The minimum amount that one needs to borrow in case of a personal loan varies from banks to banks. It depends upon different banks procedures and policy and also depends upon other factors as well. But usually, the minimum amount of easy personal loan varies from Rs. 25000 to Rs.30000. It may vary, but this is the standard limit. It is advisable to go through different lenders to choose the one which fulfils your requirements. Sometimes it also depends upon the source of income of one applying for the personal loan in Jaipur.
Q4. What is the process of calculating the maximum amount of the loan?
Q5. What is the time period for which personal loan can be availed?
A personal loan is high in demand not only because it can be put to multiple uses without any restrictions imposed by the bank but also the flexible tenure it can be borrowed for. The tenure for which personal loan company in jaipur can be availed is from 12 months to 60 months. One can choose the time period as per their requirement, and it also depends upon the uses for which personal loan is borrowed. In some situation, a shorter or longer time period than the standard can be allowed by the lenders.
Q6.What are the various important documents that are required for a personal loan in Jaipur?
Q7. What is the process of personal loan approval?
The process of personal loan approval in Jaipur is very easy. It does not involve a number of lengthy and cumbersome steps, and the loan can be availed within a few days which was not possible earlier as one has wait for a longer time to get the loan approved. The approval process depends upon the lender to lender. The process can be completed within 48 hours, or it might take a week or two but not more than that. All one needs to get it documents ready so that process of personal loan can be approved at a fast rate and you can then put the amount of loan to use. Moreover, it has become easier through personal loan online approval.
Q8. What are the rates charged on a personal loan?
Personal loans are unsecured form of loans, i.e. one does not have to mortgage security in order to get the loan. Being an unsecured loan, the rate of interest charges on them are slightly higher when compared to other types of secured loans. The prevailing interest rates are different as per banks discretion, but the lowest personal loan rate in Jaipur charged is around 10.99 per cent. There are certainly other factors that also affect the rate of interest such as credit history of the applicant, the income level of the applicant, tenure for which loan is applied for and also other loans that are being taken by the applicant also affect the rate of interest on this loan.
Q9. How to compare interest loan rate?
The interest rates charged on personal loans differ from bank to bank as it depends upon a number of factors. One must compare the interest rate of different banks and other financial institutions to get low interest personal loan in Jaipur. One can compare the interest loan rate of different banks through Aapka Bank that provides you with all the details that are required in order to make an informed decision. In order to get the lowest rate on personal loan agency in jaipur, one may consider Aapka Bank for all the guidance.
Q10. How to get the lowest interest rate on personal loan ?
As more and more banks, as well as other financial institutions, are offering personal loan in Jaipur, one can compare the interest and thus get the lowest interest rate as per their requirements. Earlier one has to go physically to different banks and financial institution in order to know about the interest rate, which made it difficult to get the best deal. It has now been made easier through the platform of Aapka Bank that makes available the different rate interest of various banks or NBFCs so you can choose the best interest rate for loan.