Get Personal Loan in Chandigarh – Apply Online at AapkaBank
Do you live in Chandigarh? Then you are lucky enough to live in the wealthiest town and the cleanest and planned city in India. The city is home to multiple banks and NBFCs who are ready to provide personal loans ranging from a few thousand to lakhs at different interest rates and tenure.
What is a personal loan?
A personal loan is also called as 'multipurpose' loan, and the term says all about it. You can make use of the loan for any of your personal purposes including paying off debts, meeting wedding expenses, funding education fees, paying medical bills, purchasing goods, home renovation, or for travel needs. A personal loan is one of the best choices during the time of emergencies since financial companies provide instant approval for the qualified candidates. Both salaried and non-salaried persons can apply for personal loans in Chandigarh and is an unsecured loan, and there is no need to pledge any form of collateral security to obtain the loan.
Key Features of Personal Loan
- Simple documentation & Quick processing
- Loan for salaried & self-employed individuals
- Instant approvals and speedy disbursal
- No need for a guarantor or collateral security
- Special offers for professionals including chartered accountants, doctors, company secretaries, etc.
- Special offers for existing customers
Disadvantages of personal loan
One of the important disadvantages of personal loans
is that it carries relatively high-interest rates in the market. The interest rate of a personal loan can go above 32% per annum depending on the credit history of the individual, banking policies of the lender, and other factors.
Availability of personal loan in Chandigarh
Almost all the banks and NBFCs in Chandigarh provide personal loans for the eligible people to help them meet emergencies. They include Indian Bank, RBL Bank, IndusInd Bank, Bank of India, Canara Bank, J&K Bank, SBI, Citibank, Oriental Bank of Commerce, Central Bank of India, ICICI Bank, Union Bank of India, IDBI Bank, HDFC Bank, Standard Chartered Bank, Punjab National Bank, Shriram Finance, Bajaj Finance, Sundaram Finance, etc.
Eligibility for Personal Loan
- Age should be between 21 years to 65 years
- Business professionals, salaried, and self-employed are eligible to apply. Nonregular wage earners can talk to the bank manager.
- Minimum salary of salaried people of generally Rs. 15,000 (Salary requirement can differ based on certain factors)
- Should be a resident in the same address or city for at least 1 year.
- Minimum of two years of work experience.
- Stable employment history
- Good credit history. (700 or above in a good credit score).
Personal loan for people in Chandigarh with bad credit
This may be one of the frequently asked and searched questions related to a personal loan. Generally, the possibility of getting a personal loan for people with bad credit depends on bank policies and severity of credit situation, and most importantly, your relationship with the personal loans provider in Chandigarh. It is good to make a promise or commitment to improving the credit score before applying for a personal loan. A credit score of 700 or above is a healthy credit score to get a personal loan at reasonable interest rates and terms.
Documents required for a personal loan in Chandigarh
For Salaried / self-employed professionals
These are the documents generally asked by most of the loan provider in Chandigarh -
- Valid Identity Proof - Driving License, Passport, Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Voter ID Card (any one document to be submitted).
- Valid Address Proof – Passport, Lease/Rent Agreement, Ration Card, Driving License, Utility bill. (not more than 3 months old), Bank Statement.
- Income Proof Documents – Last 6 months salary slip and latest Form 16.
- Bank Statements: Past 6 months bank statement with salary credit.
- Continuity of employment proof, like offer letter, relieving letter, etc.
Business people and self-employed may need the following in addition to the above documents.
- Educational documents or degree certificate for self-employed professionals.
- Proof of business existence.
- Last 3 years of Profit/Loss and Balance sheet attested by a CA.
- Last 3 years Income Tax Returns of self and business.
- Any other documents asked by the bank or NBFC.
Personal Loan in Chandigarh with low interest
Generally, the interest rate varies with the credit history of the customers. If you have a good credit score, you can avail personal loans with attractive terms. It is a good idea to make use of our online platform for personal loan apply in Chandigarh. Apply online with us at AapkaBank to get personal offers from leading personal loan providers of Chandigarh. This helps you compare the interest rate and to get a personal loan in Chandigarh with low-interest rates based on your credit history and eligibility.