Find the Best Deals on Personal Loan in Bikaner at AapkaBank
1. For the salaried people:
- The customer must submit a valid ID proof. Any one document from the passport, driving license, Aadhaar card, the Voter ID card can help in solving the purpose.
- A valid proof of address has to be submitted along with this. Bank statements, utility bill which is not old than three months, ration card and various other documents can help in solving the purpose.
- The proof of income-related documents is also needed to be submitted. The last six months’ salary slip in proper regard to the latest Form 16 is a must.
- The proof of continuity of employment is also to be submitted along with the above-mentioned documents.
2. For the self-employed people:
- The education-related documents like the degree of the self-employed person are to be submitted.
- The proof of the existence of business is to be submitted.
- The income tax returns of the last three years are to be submitted.
- The profit and loss account, along with the balance sheet of the concern for the period of the last three years and duly attested by CA, have to be submitted.
- All the other documents which may be required by the financial institution or lender are also to be submitted.
Q3. What is the minimum amount one needs to borrow in case of a personal loan?
The minimum amount that one needs to borrow in case of a personal loan varies from banks to banks. It depends upon different banks procedures and policy and also depends upon other factors as well. But usually, the minimum amount of easy personal loan varies from Rs. 25000 to Rs.30000. It may vary, but this is the standard limit. It is advisable to go through different lenders to choose the one which fulfils your requirements. Sometimes it also depends upon the source of income of one applying for the personal loan in Bikaner.
Q4. What is the process of calculating the maximum amount of the loan?
Q5. What is the time period for which personal loan can be availed?
A personal loan is high in demand not only because it can be put to multiple uses without any restrictions imposed by the bank but also the flexible tenure it can be borrowed for. The tenure for which personal loan in Bikaner can be availed is from 12 months to 60 months. One can choose the time period as per their requirement, and it also depends upon the uses for which personal loan is borrowed. In some situation, a shorter or longer time period than the standard can be allowed by the lenders.
Q6.What are the various important documents that are required for a personal loan in Bikaner?
Q7. What is the process of personal loan approval?
The process of personal loan approval in Bikaner is very easy. It does not involve a number of lengthy and cumbersome steps, and the loan can be availed within a few days which was not possible earlier as one has wait for a longer time to get the loan approved. The approval process depends upon the lender to lender. The process can be completed within 48 hours, or it might take a week or two but not more than that. All one needs to get it documents ready so that process of personal loan can be approved at a fast rate and you can then put the amount of loan to use. Moreover, it has become easier through personal loan online approval.
Q8. What are the rates charged on a personal loan?
Personal loans are unsecured form of loans, i.e. one does not have to mortgage security in order to get the loan. Being an unsecured loan, the rate of interest charges on them are slightly higher when compared to other types of secured loans. The prevailing interest rates are different as per banks discretion, but the lowest personal loan rate in Bikaner charged is around 10.99 per cent. There are certainly other factors that also affect the rate of interest such as credit history of the applicant, the income level of the applicant, tenure for which loan is applied for and also other loans that are being taken by the applicant also affect the rate of interest on this loan.
Q9. How to compare interest loan rate?
The interest rates charged on personal loans differ from bank to bank as it depends upon a number of factors. One must compare the interest rate of different banks and other financial institutions to get low interest personal loan in Bikaner. One can compare the interest loan rate of different banks through Aapka Bank that provides you with all the details that are required in order to make an informed decision. In order to get the lowest rate on personal loan in Bikaner, one may consider Aapka Bank for all the guidance.
Q10. How to get the lowest interest rate on personal loan ?
As more and more banks, as well as other financial institutions, are offering personal loan in Bikaner, one can compare the interest and thus get the lowest interest rate as per their requirements. Earlier one has to go physically to different banks and financial institution in order to know about the interest rate, which made it difficult to get the best deal. It has now been made easier through the platform of Aapka Bank that makes available the different rate interest of various banks or NBFCs so you can choose the best interest rate for loan.