Disclaimer: The personal loan eligibility calculator is an indicative measure that gives an approximate estimate of the maximum amount that you are eligible to apply for a personal loan. The interest rates quoted are indicative and the result given is for information purpose only. The actual loan eligibility may vary as it depends on many other factors. You can know the exact personal loan amount you are eligible for by clicking on the “Apply Now” button and share your accurate details as required. The above calculator’s results, are in no way a substitute for professional advice/credit sanction. Loan T&Cs apply.
Introducing Personal Loan Eligibility Calculator
Before you begin your search for a personal loan, you must first know the amount you can get on your salary/income. And to ease out your search, we have come up with a personal loan eligibility calculator. It is a free-of-cost online tool that makes your borrowing experience less tricky.
Personal loan eligibility calculator is a free, easy to use online tool that gives you an estimated loan amount that you are eligible for. Your eligibility is determined by various factors such as your monthly income, ongoing EMIs, loan tenure, and interest rate. Just fill up the required details in the online calculator and it will provide you with the maximum limit of the personal loan amount you can apply for, immediately.
Key Factors Affecting Personal Loan Eligibility:
As there is no requirement of a collateral for a personal loan, the lenders look into some other factors to determine borrower’s credibility. Some of those factors are given below:
- Monthly income: A borrower’s monthly income is considered before approving the loan to make sure that he/she can repay the loan on time. The income is directly proportional to the loan amount that a person is eligible for.
- Credit score: The credit score and credit history of the borrower is a key factor to determine the eligibility. The lower the score, the higher the interest rate on a personal loan and vice versa.
- Current credit status: If you have some ongoing debts and a large section of your income already gets consumed in EMIs, your chances of getting a new loan will be lower as your capacity to repay gets reduced.
- Employment Status: The reputation of the company you work in plays an important role because a person working in a popular and big corporation comes across as someone with a stable job.
How to use?
Calculating personal loan eligibility becomes a simple and instant process when done with Aapkabank’s personal loan eligibility calculator.
Follow the given simple steps and reduce your stress:
- Visit www.aapkabank.com
- Go to the Personal loan eligibility calculator
- Fill up the details asked
- You will get an approximate estimate of the personal loan amount that you are eligible for
The result shown is an indicative amount to give you an idea so that you can plan your finances ahead with a bit clarity. To know the exact value, click on the “Apply now” button and fill in your complete information as required.