Enjoy Attractive Deals on IDFCBank Personal Loan for Private employees at AapkaBank
Are you planning to visit a holiday destination or dreaming about having a perfect wedding? Are you considering taking financial help to fulfil your dreams? If the answer to both the questions is yes, then you must go through the following content. The most reliable financing option that customers can opt for to fulfil the aforementioned purposes is a personal loan. This is the type of loan which can be availed at a reasonable rate, utilized, and repaid as per convenient terms and conditions imposed by banks or financial institutions. Considering various good features of personal loans and customers' needs, IDFC bank has brought its loan for private-sector employees at attractive rates and terms.
IDFC Bank Personal Loan
IDFC bank wishes to fulfil all its customer's dreams with its loan. It has brought personal loans for employees working in private sector companies or undertaking an attractive rate of interest and other terms. The following are the features of IDFC Bank personal loan for private-sector employees:
Features of IDFC bank Personal Loan
- Reasonable interest rate- IDFC bank is charging a reasonable rate of interest on its loan from private-sector employees. It charges an interest rate of 11.49%.
- Low processing fee- The bank is charging a low processing fee on its loan from customers. It charges processing fees of 1% on the personal loan.
- Amount of loan- the amount of loan that the customers can apply under IDFC bank Personal loan for the private employee is up to Rs 15 lac.
- Collateral free unsecured loan- a personal loan is a collateral-free loan, which means that the customers do not have to pledge assets as collateral security in favour of the bank.
- Multi-purpose loan- It is the feature of a personal loan that it can utilize for any of the following purposes i.e., wedding, medical expenses, travelling, home renovation, etc.
The following are the conditions that customers have tofulfil to become eligible for IDFC bank personal loan.
- He or she must be an Indian Resident.
- He or she must be a private sector employee.
- He or she must have a total of 1-year of work experience and 6 months of work experience with the current employee.
- He or she must earn at least Rs 25000/- monthly.
- Identity proof
- Address proof
- Salary slip
- Bank statement of last 6 months
Why choose AapkaBank for the application of IDFC bank personal loan?
AapkaBank is a leading financial service provider in India. We deal with various financial products of reputed banks and financial institutions. We offer great deals on our financial products to our customers. We at AapkaBank aim to provide 1005 satisfaction to our customers in terms of services. We give proper guidance and assistance to our customers in terms of paperwork for loan application. The interested customers must apply for an IDFC bank personal loan through AapkaBank to avail of our best loan services.