Get IDFC Bank Personal Loan at Attractive Terms And Conditions from AapkaBank
Being an unsecured loan type, a personal loan serves many useful purposes for the borrower. The borrower enjoys the liberty of using personal loan money for purposes like marriage, medical expenses, travel, home renovation, etc. A personal loan is a type of unsecured loan which is offered by banks at attractive terms and conditions to their customers. Similarly, IDFCBank has brought personal loans for its customers at a special rate of interest and other terms so that its customers can easily meet their financial emergencies.
IDFC Bank Personal Loan
IDFC Bank offers personal loans to its customers so that they can cover their emergency expenses. It offers its multi-purpose loan to its customers at attractive rates and terms. The customers get loan money without requiring pledging any asset as collateral security. The IDFC Bank Personal Loan has the following features:
• IDFC Bank offers its loan to salaried government employees at a special rate of interest of 11.49%.
• It charges processing fees of 1% on its loan as a special offer.
• The maximum amount of loan that customers can avail of is up to Rs 25 lac.
• It charges no collateral security on its loan.
• The customers are free to utilize personal loan money for any of the following purposes like wedding, travelling, home renovation, medical expenses, etc.
• The documentation requirements are also minimal in the case of this loan.
• It charges no hidden charges on a personal loan from its customers.
IDFC Bank Personal Loan (Eligibility criteria)
The applicant must fulfill the following requirements to become eligible for IDFCBank personal loan.
• The applicant must be a salaried government employee.
• He or she must lie in the age group of 24 to 60 years.
• He or she must earn at least Rs 25000/- per month.
These are the points that the applicant must fulfill to become eligible for IDFC Bank personal loan.
IDFC Bank Personal Loan (Documents required)
The following are the documents required for the processing of the IDFCBank personal loan.
1. Identity proof (Driver's license/Aadhar Card/PAN/ Voter ID card/Passport)
2. Address proof (Driver's license/Aadhar Card/PAN/ Voter ID card/Passport)
3. Income Proof (Salary Slip of last 3months)
4. Company's ID card
5. Bank statement of last 6 months
These are the documents required for the processing of the IDFCBank personal loan.
The customers who want to apply for IDFCBank personal loan must do the same through AapkaBank.
Why choose AapkaBank for the application for IDFC Bank Personal Loan?
AapkaBank is India's leading financial service provider that provides financial products for reputed banks and financial institutions. We provide financial products at attractive rates and other terms and conditions to our customers. Our services are known for the following:
• We offer proper assistance to our customers with paperwork.
• We offer special offers on various financial products.
• We provide financial products for big banks and financial institutions.
• We aim to provide 100% satisfaction to our customers.
The interested customers can apply for IDFC Bank personal loan through AapkaBank.