Get ICICI Bank Loan for Marriage at Aapka BankMarriages in India entails multiple days of celebration, with beautiful outfits, jewellery, delicious food, grand venues, beautiful decorations, lots of dance, music, and enjoyment accompanied by the stress of arranging funds. All the celebrations demand a huge expenditure that makes you spend more than your budget. You can fund this expenditure through a marriage loan.
What is a Marriage Loan?
A marriage loan is similar to a personal loan. Marriage is a once in a lifetime event, so make it memorable by cutting corners with ICICI Bank personal loan for marriage. You can conveniently apply for this loan online through Aapka Bank.
Features of ICICI Bank Loan for Marriage
- The maximum amount up to Rs. 20 lakhs can be availed.
- It offers flexible repayment tenure from 12 to 60 months.
- The minimum interest rate of 11.25% is charged.
- Customers can apply for a top-up loan for availing additional funds, in case they fall short of funds they have previously availed.
- It offers minimum documentation with the online application process that leads to swift loan approval.
Eligibility for ICICI Bank Personal Loan for Marriage
ICICI Bank's eligibility criteria for granting loans vary on the type of applicant.
For salaried individual
- The age of the customer should be between 23 to 58 years.
- The customer should have work experience of at least 2 years.
- The minimum salary of the customer living in Delhi and Mumbai should be Rs 25,000, Rs.20000 for customers residing in Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Kolkata, and Pune, and Rs. 17,500 for other places.
- The customer should be living in the current residence for a minimum of 1 year.
For self-employed individuals
- The minimum age for availing the loan is 25 years if the customer is a Doctor, whereas, for other customers, it is 28 years.
- The maximum age of the customer should be 65 years.
- The minimum turnover in the case of self-employed professionals should be Rs.15 lakhs, whereas in the case of the self-employed non-professional should be Rs. 40 lakhs.
- The minimum profit after tax in the case of self-employed professional should be Rs. 2 lakhs whereas in case of the self-employed non-professional should be Rs. 1 lakh.
- The customer should be in current business for 5 years and 3 years, in the case of a doctor.
- The customer should have a minimum of a 1-year relationship with the bank.
- Identity Proof
- Address Proof
- Salaried individual: Last 3 months salary slips and bank statement for the latest 3 months.
- Self-employed individual: Income proof, Office address proof, proof of ownership of residence or office, bank statement for the latest 6 months, and proof of business continuity.
Why choose Aapka Bank for a Marriage Loan?
The customers seeking ICICI Bank marriage loan can avail of loan through Aapka Bank. We offer required paperwork assistance to our customers and help them in availing of loans easily and quickly.