A home is a place where you live your entire life. Nobody can find anything this relaxing as your house is. It is the place where you feel comfortable and relaxed. Every individual spends his entire life to build the house of his dreams. He keeps on improving it to give a better quality of house and life to his family. Sometimes people don't have enough money to invest in the renovation of their house. At that time, they look for funding option at affordable rates and terms which can fulfil their dream of making a perfect house. Considering their loan requirements for home renovations, ICICI bank offers ICICI Bank personal loan for home renovation to its customers. The customers can apply for this loan through AapkaBank.
What of a Home renovation loan?
This loan comes under the class of personal loans. The bank or financial institution grants this loan so that the borrower can use it to improve the décor, interior, or complete renovation of his house. This kind of loan is an unsecured one that the banks or financial institutions lend for a short period. The interest rate in this kind of loan is comparatively less than that of a home loan or car loan.
ICICI Bank Personal Loan for Home Renovation
ICICI bank offers ICICI Bank personal loan for home renovation to its customers at quite affordable rates and terms. The following are the key features of ICICI Bank Personal Loan for Home Renovation:
- The interest rate in the ICICI Bank renovation loan is quite less as compared to other loan types. Its interest rates start from 11.25%.
- ICICI demands no collateral security from its customers against home renovation loans. It is an unsecured type of loan.
- ICICI Bank personal loan for home renovation involves quick processing and disbursement. The bank may only take 72 hours of complete processing of the loan.
- The maximum amount of loan granted under this is up to Rs. 20 Lakhs.
- The customer can also avail standard loan repayment instalment amount option. The EMIs begin at Rs 2187 per one lakh.
- The applicant should be at least 21 years old.
- The applicant should be self-employed professionals or a salaried individual.
- The co-owners can also apply for this loan.
- A good credit score is also important for the application for this loan.
- Identity Proof
- Address Proof
- Age proof
- Bank statement of last 6 months
- Original deeds of the property
- The estimated cost of the renovation document.
AapkaBank is one of the leaders in providing financial products and services to its customers. We aim to fulfil all our customer's dreams of having a perfect house by providing appropriate financial aid in the form of loans. Our services include the following:
- Quick approval and disbursement of the loan
- Best loan offers of various banks or financial institution's financial products.
- Proper assistance to our customers in paperwork
- Low rate of interest on various financial products.