Get HDFC's Personal Bank loan For Marriage at Aapka BankMarriage is one of the most important occasions in our life. It is celebrated with great excitement and joy. Especially in India, marriage is a grand affair, and people want to celebrate their wedding function in the best possible way. With the changing scenarios, some couples fund their weddings while some are still dependent on their parents. In both cases, funds are the major requirement. Availability of funds decides the type of celebration, whether grand, extravagant or a small, closed family affair. For arranging funds, one can opt for a marriage loan.
What is a Marriage Loan?A marriage loan is a personal loan that will help you spend on wedding expenses and reduce your financial burden. People exploring a marriage loan can apply for HDFC Bank Personal Loan for Marriage online through Aapka Bank.
Features of HDFC Bank Personal Loan for MarriageHDFC Bank Personal Loan for Marriage has an attractive features like:
- The customers can avail of the amount of loan for up to 40 lakhs.
- There is no specific restriction on the usage of funds.
- The interest rate between 11.25% and 21.50% is charged.
- It has a flexible repayment tenure ranging from 12 to 60 months.
- Simple and quick online application process.
- Documents required for application are less.
- Completion of eligibility requirements and documents leads to quick approval and disbursal of funds.
Eligibility for HDFC Bank Personal Loan for Marriage
- The age of the customer should be between 21 to 60 years.
- The customer should be a salaried doctor, CA, an employee of private limited companies, or from public sector companies, including central, state, and local bodies.
- The customer should have at least 2 years of work experience and should have worked with their current employer for at least 1 year.
- The minimum salary of the customer living in Delhi, Hyderabad, Cochin, Chennai, Pune, Mumbai, Bangalore, Ahmedabad, and Kolkata should be Rs.20000 and Rs.15000 for other places.
- Identity Proof
- Address Proof
- Bank Statement of the last 3 months or Bank Passbook of the last 6 months.
- Latest Salary Slip or current dated salary certificate with the latest from 16.
Aapka Bank is one of the largest financial service providers across the territory of India. Our 16 years of experience in the financial sector have helped us support many people and create millions of success stories.
- We have delivered a wide range of loans with the lowest interest rate.
- We have partnered with leading financial institutions and banks to bring the best deals for our customers.
- We have also come up with a digital platform so that people can easily apply for a loan online and get quick disbursal.
- We offer different types of loans to our customers in real-time and also assist them in paperwork.