The house you are living in might have been bought many years ago by your ancestors. Therefore, it may not suit your taste. Renovation can transform your home according to your taste and preferences. Unfortunately, people often cannot afford to renovate their homes due to a lack of funds. But the exciting chapter of home renovation can be commenced with a hassle-free personal renovation loan.
What is a home renovation loan?
A home renovation is called an improvement loan. It is a personal loan customized for the purpose of renovating the houses. These loans are collateral-free. If you are looking for a loan to renovate your home, you can opt for an HDFC Bank home renovation loan. You can apply for this loan through AapkaBank's digital platform conveniently.
Features of HDFC Bank home renovation loan
- The interest rate of a minimum of 8% p.a is charged.
- Documentation is simple and hassle-free.
- Both the existing and new customers can avail of this loan.
- Repayment of the loan can be easily made through monthly Instalments.
- Customers can apply both individually or jointly.
- A processing fee of up to 0.50% of the loan amount or Rs. 3,000, whichever is higher, plus applicable taxes, is charged.
- The maximum loan tenure is 15 years.
- An existing customer can avail of a maximum loan amount of
- Up to Rs. 30 lakhs for 100% of the improvement estimates (subject to the loan total exposure should not exceed 90% market value of the property, assessed by HDFC).
- Rs. 30.01 lakhs to Rs. 75 lakhs for 100% of the improvement estimate (subject to the loan total exposure should not exceed 80% market value of the property which is assessed by HDFC).
- Above Rs. 75 lakhs for 100% of the improvement estimate (subject to the loan total exposure should not exceed 75% market value of the property which is assessed by HDFC).
- A new customer can avail the maximum loan amount is:
- Up to Rs. 30 lakhs for 90% of the Improvement Estimate
- Rs. 30.01 lakh to Rs. 75 lakhs for 80% of the Improvement Estimate
- Above Rs. 75 lakhs for 75% of the Improvement Estimate
- Should be resident of India
- Have age between 21 to 65 years.
- Can be a self-employed or salaried employee
- Proof of Income
- Proof of identity
- Proof of residence
- Home renovation related documents
AapkaBank is one of India's largest financial service providers. Our 16 years of experience in the financial sector have helped us to provide support to many people. We offer a wide variety of loans in real-time with low-interest rates. We offer quick application and disbursal of various loans through the digital platform. We have partnered with leading banks and financial institutions and offer a diversified product portfolio for our customers. For availing of HDFC Bank personal loan for home renovation, you can trust AapkaBank for processing your loan application. Our experts will provide you with assistance and support in the best possible way.