Get HDFC Bank Personal Loan at Special Rates and Terms at AapkaBank
One of the most preferred types of loans at the time of financial emergencies is a personal loan. A personal loan comes with various attractive features like no need for collateral security, reasonable interest rates, flexible repayment terms, etc. The loan gives customers the liberty to put it into multiple uses. These good features entice people to opt for this flexible financing option. HDFC Bank's loan has come up as the best solution for customers looking for financing options.
What is a personal loan? How is it the most flexible financing option?
A personal loan is a type of loan which banks grant to their customers without asking them to pledge any asset as collateral security.It has the following good features:
• Personal loan processing is hassle-free and requires minimal documentation.
• A personal loan can be used for any purpose like medical emergency, home renovation, education, travel, etc.
• There is no requirement of collateral security in a personal loan. It is an unsecured type of loan.
• The rate of interest is reasonable as compared to other types of loans.
• The repayment terms for the loan are also flexible.
HDFC Bank Personal Loan
HDFC bank offers personal loans to its private sector customers at an affordable rate of interest and other terms and conditions. Its loan has the following features:
• It has brought a special offer on the interest rate, which is 10.75%.
• HDFC Bank charges processing fees of Rs 3540/-.
• The maximum amount of loan that it offers to its customers is up to Rs 50 Lac.
• The private sector employees can utilize this money for any purpose.
Eligibility Criteria for HDFC Bank Personal Loan
The applicant must have the following conditions to become eligible for this loan:
• You must be a private sector employee.
• You must lie in the age group of 21 to 60 years.
• You must have been in the job for at least 2 years, with a minimum of 1 year of service with your current employer.
• You must earn at least Rs 25000/- per month.
The applicant must fulfil the above conditions to become eligible for HDFC Bank Personal Loan.
Required Documents for HDFC Bank Personal Loan
The applicant must furnish the following documents:
• Identity Proof (Voter ID Card/ Driving License, Passport Copy).
• Address Proof.
• Bank statement of the previous 3 months.
• Salary Certificate with latest Form 16.
• Proof of End Use.
The applicant must furnish the following documents for the processing of the HDFC Bank personal Loan.
The interest customers can apply for HDFC Bank Personal Loan through AapkaBank.
Why choose AapkaBank for HDFC Bank Personal Loan?
AapkaBank is one of the leading financial service providers in India. We have associations with reputed financial institutions, so we provide a range of financial products and services to our customers at special rates and terms.
• We aim to provide 100% satisfaction to our customers with our outstanding services.
• We offer the best offers on various financial products of big banks and financial institutions.
• We offer a special rate of interest and other terms on our financial products
• Our loan processing involves quick approval and disbursement.
So,all those who want to avail of HDFC Bank Personal Loan can apply the same through AapkaBank for all the benefits mentioned above.